Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's been one whole year.

Well everyone I have been doing this Blogging thing for one whole year now..  Yeah to me..  It has been a busy 2 week going back to school already.  I will keep all of you posted on all my new project that I do.
Oh I also started Pinterest just tonight.  So I need some time to figure that all out.  But if you would like to follow me I add a button to the blog on the rightside.  Eveyone Welcome Back to the school year, and have fun and good luck.. :)

2 comments:

Phyl said...

Hey, I love the new look of your blog! Very snazzy!

Welcome to Pinterest - it's a bit funky - quirky - odd, but fun. It's sort of addictive but is not always the easiest thing to figure out, so be patient if it doesn't do what you want!

Patty Palmer said...

Congratulations on making the one year mark! I just joined Pinterest as well. Love the whole concept of having a place to save all the great ideas on the web. Have a great start to the school year.

09 10