I have been doing this project for years. It is a great 1-3 week project and there are many different ways I have done it. This year I went with paint. It was one white 12"x18" paper that we folded in half and painted the part red, and we also paint a littler piece of paper yellow. If we didnt have snowday I would have also like to painted gray. I like to personalized the cans by using thier last names. I go on Word and print all thier name in Font that is close to the Campbells logo. Then I draw a line around the name so the students know where to cut it out. When I do this project I dont tell them what we are making, but I give them clues. They have alot of fun with it.